-
October 5th, 2004, 11:48 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Highly recommended. Quite an eye-opener, and very funny to boot.
Go see it.
-
December 19th, 2004, 12:05 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Was very surpised to see him throw up after only three days of eating McDonald's.
Good documentary, made me hungry and I actually went out for a McDonald's after watching it.
-
December 19th, 2004, 01:11 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
I know you just say these things to be polemic, so I'm not gonna bite.
-
December 19th, 2004, 02:52 PM
#4
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
-
December 20th, 2004, 11:19 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Oh I see.
You're suggesting that I should have been totally brainwashed by the documentary and that I should be looking to blow-up every McDonald's restaurant in the country for making such vile food.
Damn me.
-
December 20th, 2004, 11:44 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
No.
Just realise, as if you didn't already before the film, that McDonald's produce shitty, unhealthy food and exploit suppliers, workers and customers in the process.
And then withold your business.
-
December 23rd, 2004, 06:43 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Withold my business?
What that mean?
Now, see we're sitting down here, ready to negotiate, and you've already given up your shit.
I'm still a mystery to you. But I know exactly where your white ass is coming from. See, if I asked you if you wanted to eat with me and you sat down and grabbed yourself a Big Mac, I'd say to myself, "This motherfucker's carrying on like he ain't got a care in the world".
And who knows... Maybe you don't.
"Maybe this fool's such a bad motherfucker, he don't got to worry about nothing, he just sit down, eat my motherfucking Big Mac and chow down my French Fries".
See?
You ain't even sat down yet. On my table there's a juicy Quarter Pounder, you ain't even bothered to look. You just been clocking me. I know I'm pretty... But I ain't as pretty as a fucking Quarter Pounder.
-
December 23rd, 2004, 07:48 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Congratulations on giving up the argument so soon.
-
December 23rd, 2004, 09:24 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Argument? Didn't realise I was even supposed to be involved in one.
Ok then, seeing as you are currently living this fantasy of getting one over me, I will retaliate.
I watched the documentary and went out for a McDonald's.
I'm aware their food is unhealthy, I'm aware their staff is shit, I'm aware of a lot of things about McDonald's.
However, I only scoff a McD's about once or twice a month at most, so I don't give really give a rat's arse what Mr Spurlock discovered from eating it everday for a month.
You eat what you want and I'll eat what I want, comprende?
-
December 23rd, 2004, 09:33 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks